Family Photo Day
March 23 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
In the modern day and age, going to a studio to take family portraits aren’t very common, but for our seniors’ generations, it was an exciting thing to do with their family! Hence, Villa Cathay is hosting our first Family Photo Day!
On March 23rd, we encourage family members to bring their next generation(s) to come to Villa Cathay to take family portrait with residents. It will be a fun opportunity for residents to get light makeup/dress up occasion with their family members.
Time slots are limited! Please reserve your photo shoot time before March 18 using the signup sheet in the lobby of Villa Cathay or email Carmen or Joey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please arrive 20 mins prior to the scheduled photo shoot time, so you can help your love one to get ready.
• Plan ahead and dress in a similar style with your loved one.
• Light make up is recommended. A Volunteer is also available to do light make up for Villa Cathay residents on the day of.
• Feel free to bring a USB to download the photo. We can also email the photo to you.
• Villa Cathay will print a copy for the resident to keep!